Monday, February 14, 2005

So thirsty

Anyone who knows me knows that I am obsessed with the weather. Mostly due to my obsession with skiing. It's the most important thing. That said, it is no wonder that I have started a blog, given that Oregon's snow pack is only at 20% of normal this year. I hear that it's even worse in Washington. I haven't skied for a month, and it's looking pretty dismal for the foreseeable future. Not only that but we can say goodbye to strawberries, hops, grapes, salmon, and cheap electricity this year, too. Oh, and let's not forget the forests. Should be one hell of a fire season. Good grief.

1 Comments:

Blogger great sandwich! said...

Yeah, I guess you're right. But, W. has already decided to cut down all the forests that needed some good ol' fashioned burnin'.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home