Thursday, August 04, 2005

Smurf Surprise

Ah, painting on the hottest day of the year. Gotta love it. Lookin' good, tho'.

When I went to the paint store I thought the paint I was getting was a light blue--kinda grey like the one I had before. Instead it is a lovely Smurf Blue. Coupled with the white trim, you're not going to miss it when you drive up the street anymore. Smurfin!

I'm up early today to get a head start on the South side of the house before it gets too hot. Forecasted 98F today. No beer until 5pm.

BTW, my Smurf Name is Golden Flash Smurf!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My smurf name is 'Bambi Smurf'.

Awesome!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Susan Rose Francois, CSJP said...

Smurfy!

I my "bad smurf" days in middle school, I got caught shoplifting .... a smurf figurine. Don't remember who it was. Handy Smurf maybe?

Can't wait to see it,

Susan aka "Junky Smurf"

9:16 AM  
Blogger jkf said...

What I've always wanted: I'm Doctor Smurf! SWEEEEEEEEET. That alone is worth the blood, sweat and tears shed on your house painting "project."

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home