Saturday, August 06, 2005

Shout out

I'll be at the coast for a few days, so I wanted to thank all the folks who helped me with my little project this week. Of course jkf, aka Doctor Smurf, for pulling the weight this week. Also to meg-leg for scraping and sanding her little heart out, and then making us go swimming afterwards. (She totally got Tom Sawyered into the house painting thing!). Watching the Bay Watch-esque rescue of Baxter when he wrestled free of his leash on Sauvie Island was inspiring. And to Double O for her help on both Monday and Wednesday--although Monday we mostly spent drinking vodka--but that was an important part of the process too. Wednesday was all business, though.

Then there's Mr. Pretzel for bringing beer on the hottest day of the year. And Stan Tern for bringing ciccarones and iced tea on the second hottest day.

Thanks a million kids.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Wanna see a Smurfy Blog Picture of your Smurfy House!!

6:04 PM  
Blogger jkf said...

Sweet, Kim, we have to dress up and should have Mr. T shoot a super 8 of smurf villa. I'll be Smurfette, and you can kill me in some gruesome way.

11:31 AM  
Blogger jkf said...

I'm so lazy...holla when you get back, I need me some motivation.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home