Sunday, September 04, 2005

Donation Suggestion

BTW, if you haven't donated for Katrina relief yet, I recommend MercyCorps (they're based in Portland and they're good--according to their website, 92% of your donation funds programs, the other 8% is adminstrative) or, of course, the Red Cross.


Post a Comment

<< Home